POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : no class : Re: no class Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no class
From: Shay
Date: 7 Sep 2008 10:48:34
Message: <48c3e9c2$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> I would make it out of pewter <snip> This is something you could
> do yourself and you wouldn't need a kiln, just a propane tank, the
> right torch and some Delft Clay:

Sounds extremely reckless for the inexperienced. I'm in!

> How many components are in this image?

Many. That' why I think this one is best made from wood. I could cut out
the components with the laser engraver in a couple of hours. I do want
to try pewter, ceramic, and resin, however, with some more appropriate
designs.

Could I pour the plates out of pewter and then fold them over a rounded
corner?

  -Shay